HOW TO CLAIM YOUR ACCA INSURANCE BONUS
- Place an ACCA bet of 10 or more selections with each bet event on odds of 1.2 or greater and on the 1×2 market.
- If one bet selection spoils your ACCA bet, we will pay you a part of your expected winnings.
HERE’S THE PAY-OUT CALCULATION
- We will take out the bet selection that spoiled your ACCA bet by dividing your total expected winnings by the odds of the failed bet selection.
- We will then divide the remaining amount by ten (10), and subtract the staked amount.
- The resulting amount is the compensation that will be credited to your account
- For example, if your total expected winnings is 100,000MWK, and the odds of the only bet that you lost is 1.30, and your stake is 500MWK, this is how your compensation will be calculated: Your Compensation = ( ( 100,000 MWK/1.30 ) /10 ) – 500 MWK = 7,192 MWK